|Hours||37 hours per week between 2 or 3 employees|
|Closing Date||Friday 15th December 2017|
To apply please email a CV to email@example.com
Enham Trust are looking for two or three Personal Care Assistants who can work as a team to provide support for a young teenage boy who has disabilities. Support required includes providing assistance with all aspects of the clients daily living and light domestic tasks.
To assist with all aspects of Personal Care to a high standard including:
• Washing/bathing, dressing/undressing, oral hygiene and presentation
• To assist with toileting
• To assist with feeding and drinking
• Hoisting from bed to chair (training will be given)
• Ensuring good positioning and comfort are essential
• To interact with the child and create a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment for play.
• Cleaning of equipment
• Light domestic tasks e.g. making bed/changing bed linen, putting clean clothes in storage provided.
• Experience of caring for children with a disability
• Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
• Good observational skills
• Sense of fun, able to create a stimulating environment and encourage play
• Enhanced DBS Check
• Legally Able To Work in UK
37 hours per week (worked between a team of PA’s)
7 days per week throughout the year
7.30am – 9.30am Monday – Friday (School Term)
8.00am – 10.00am Monday – Friday (School Holidays)
8.00am – 10.00am Saturday & Sunday
12.00pm - 14.00pm Thursday
6.30pm - 9.30pm Monday – Sunday
As part of our Information Advice and Guidance Service we support disabled people to employ their own staff as Personal Assistants. This vacancy is not a role within Enham Trust but an excellent opportunity to work directly for one of our customers.