Personal Care Assistant - LN/LP
||Tuesday 31st July 2018
To apply please email a CV to email@example.com
As part of our Information Advice and Guidance Service Enham Trust supports disabled people to employ their own staff. This vacancy is not a role within Enham Trust but an excellent opportunity to work directly for one of our customers.
A personal assistant required for a gentleman living in the PL3 area of Plymouth. The employer is looking for personal assistant who will be able to support him with leisure activities such as swimming, cycling, jogging and roller skating. A driver with own vehicle is essential for this position. Russian speaking preferable but not essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support with sporting activities
- To motivate and engage service user with activities
- You must be a vehicle owner and driver
- Enhanced DBS required. Cost met by employer
- Legally entitled to work in the U.K
- Experience in health & social care
- Russian Speaking
- Interest in sporting activities