Care Assistant - NS/LK
||29 hours per week (worked flexibly)
||Friday 11th May 2018
To apply please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our Information Advice and Guidance Service we support disabled people to employ their own staff as Personal Assistants. This vacancy is not a role within Enham Trust but an excellent opportunity to work directly for one of our customers.
To support a lady with a rare muscular condition to live at home, to assist her to meet her daily care needs, to live as independently as possible. This role would require an Enhanced DBS check (paid by employer) and applicant must be eligible to work in UK.
- 29 hours per week (worked flexibly)
- Assist with aspects of personal hygiene and dressing/undressing
- Assist with medication
- Assist to help employer’s young daughter to get ready for school
- Assist with light domestic duties, cleaning and re-organising the flat
- Spend time socially interacting with employer
- Assist to go out to the shops, community events and to attend appointments
- A very positive, caring, enthusiastic and friendly person.
- Experience in caring for children
- Ability to plan, organize, and multitask with minimal supervision
- A flexible approach is vital
- An understanding of the importance of preserving dignity and independence in our working relationship
- Be prepared to arrive at the agreed time, ready to work
- Full driving licence and own transport
The above posts complies with section 7 (2) (b) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975