Personal Assistant - BT/JR
||Part Time Personal Assistant BT/JR
||£10 per hour week days & £12 per hour weekends.
||Friday 29th June 2018
To apply please email a CV to email@example.com
As part of our Information Advice and Guidance Service Enham Trust supports disabled people to employ their own staff. This vacancy is not a role within Enham Trust but an excellent opportunity to work directly for one of our customers.
Part time personal assistant needed to join an existing happy team of PA’s who care for a disabled gentleman. – Wells area Somerset.
Tuesday – 17.00 - 22. 00 (5pm - 10pm).
Friday – 18.00 - 22. 00
(6pm – 10pm).
Every other Saturday & Sunday – 14.30 - 22.00.
(2.30 – 10pm).
Holiday and sick cover as required.
- Personal Care:assisting with getting up, washing, dressing, bowel care, and support to enable employer to carry out every day tasks.
- Domestic Care:Food preparation and associated tasks.
- Enabling to assist in social activity and to access wider community.
- To drive to appointments and as required.
- To cover for annual leave and sickness and occasional extra hours as agreed in advance.
- Responsible, reliable and trustworthy – arrive at agreed times, to give notification of lateness.
- Confident in working with people with disabilities.
- Good communication and social skills.
- To respect confidentiality and privacy.
- To understand importance of dignity and independence to me.
- To appreciate the stresses and strains involved for a disabled person.
- Be willing to learn and have ability to work own initiative.
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Legally Able To Work in UK
- Full Driving Licence: Would be an advantage but not essential.