Z - Care and Support Landing Page - Hampshire
Do you live in Hampshire looking for home care and supported living?
If you (or someone you care for) live in Hampshire, we provide support and care at home services to leave you with the independence you crave, with the added peace of mind of quality home care support from our experienced team.
Home care services
Our home care services cover people with disabilities looking for long-term homecare services, as well as people who need short-term supported living help, such as recovering from a serious operation.
Ultimately, our home care support service is designed for you to continue living in your home - you chose the level of support you need:
- You might need personal care at home services: someone to help you with the everyday necessities such as meals, medication and personal bathing.
- You might want extra support at home: Maybe some help with shopping, housework or your finances.
- Or you might like someone to help you get out and about, to the hairdressers or to social events.
Areas we cover
Our home care support services cover the whole of Hampshire, including Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke and Farnborough.
Flexible care and support
No two people have the same needs. Please get in touch and we can help you decide on the home care support services that suit you and talk through your different funding options.
Pricing for Care at Home Services
Our current charges for private clients are:
- £16.89 per hour; minimum calls times are 30 minutes
- Sleep in care £60.30.
- Night sitting £21.50 per hour
Simply fill in the form below and one of our team will contact you.
Looking for home care and support? Our award-winning home care services cater for wide range of people, including people living with disabilities. Contact our team today with any questions.
Call us today
Talk to one of our advisors about your options and the support we can offer.