Are you looking for respite care, a short break or a rehabilitation stay?
Newly developed, we are now able to offer 10 fully refurbished apartments – based on our Home Estate in the idyllic village of Enham Alamein, Hampshire – specifically for respite care, short breaks or rehabilitation stays; offering a homely and secure environment during a client’s time here at Enham Trust.
Personalised care and support packages
At just £65 per night excluding meals and £80 per night to include meals, stays at our respite care homes can be combined with personalised care and support packages, priced separately and tailored to suit individual needs, in line with our values of personalisation; ensuring residents are supported in a way that suits them.
Our respite apartments are ideal for people requiring intensive support for a limited time, such as:
- People leaving hospital but requiring time limited support, prior to returning to a new or usual place of residence
- People who are ready to leave hospital whose permanent social care package has a delayed start
- People who are waiting for adaptations to their homes
- People who are struggling to cope at home and would benefit from a few weeks of intensive support
- Respite care and short breaks
- Current patients who are living with a degenerative disease, and are experiencing reduced function and / or increased pain, who would benefit from a short term intensive therapy programme
- Groups of friends wishing to stay together for a holiday or short break are welcome
Each of the Cedar Park Respite Apartments features:
- Wet-rooms and mini kitchens
- TV / Radio
- Patio and garden access
- Parking on-site
- Private access
Our Cedar Park apartments are fully accessible for people with restricted mobility, and include adjustable furniture and fittings. Guests can opt to receive three meals per day, as part of their stay, and the kitchens are equipped with basic facilities including a fridge, kettle and microwave.
Our award-winning housing, designed and built in consultation with our innovative Client Design Panel – an extensive board of disabled clients working with us to ensure our homes are as accessible to those with all disability types and mobility restrictions as possible – enables our residents to achieve social independence, choosing how and where they wish to live, and able to do as much around the home themselves as possible.
Cedar Park Apartments Pricing List
You can download our brochure here.
I have really enjoyed my respite stay at Enham Trust. I shop locally in the market town and have enjoyed supported days out to the seaside where I hired a mobility scooter to get around. They have supported me at my own pace, and encouraged me to take up lots of activities.