Report a problem
Reporting a repair
The Enham Trust maintenance team is responsible for approximately 40 commercial and 210 domestic properties and undertakes responsive repairs and cyclical maintenance tasks as well as project works.
There are two ways to make a request for maintenance works.
By calling the maintenance repairs line on:
Telephone: 01264 324938 or
During office hours a member of the team will be happy to deal with your request and inform you of the repair priority and target completion date.
The current repair priorities service levels are:
- Emergency – complete within 24 hours (although we will attend quicker depending on the issue)
- Urgent – Attend and complete in 5 working days
- Routine – Attend and complete in 20 working days
Our normal office hours are:
- Monday –Thursday - 08:00 - 17:00
- Friday - 8:00 - 13:00
- The office is closed on Saturday and Sundays.
Out of office hours for non-urgent repairs
You can call the maintenance repairs line out of office hours for non-urgent repairs and we will respond to you on the next working day.
Should you call out of hours you will be put through to an answering machine, where you can leave your message. Please make sure you leave the following information:
- Contact name
- Contact number
- Area/building needing maintenance
- Type of maintenance needed
Out of office hours for emergency repairs
Should you have an emergency outside of normal working hours please call (01264) 336670 which will direct you to our out of hours contractor CCS. CCs will be able to deal with any building, electrical or gas repairs that are required.
Please be aware that Enham Trust pay and extra fee for each call out so please only use this number if it is an emergency and will not wait until the next working day.
The current service levels are:
- Emergency - within 24 hours
- Urgent – 5 working days
- Day to day - 20 days
For any other information, please contact the office during normal working hours to speak to a member of the team.
How do I complain?
You can complain by telephone, by email, by writing to us or in person. A complaint should be made as soon as possible after the event or within 6 months of finding out about the problem.
What happens when I complain?
Enham Trust provides two stages in the complaints procedure. When complaining tell us:
- Your full name and address
- Your relationship with us i.e. tenant, Direct Payment client
- As much as you can about what has gone wrong
- Dates, times and location if appropriate
- How you wish us to resolve your complaint
Enham Trust Head Office, Enham Place, Enham Alamein, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 6JS
Tel: 01264 345800
Fax: 01264 333638