The Property Strategy is taking a fresh approach in order to align property investments and assets to support the client services and the long term growth of the charity.
- We live in difficult economical times. The government are cutting public sector funding and Welfare Benefits are being reformed. This will affect a range of benefits for disabled people, including Housing Benefit.
- In the past Enham Trust has either sold and / or made fundraising appeals to get through difficult times, with a view to enabling the work of the Charity to continue to support disabled people
The new property strategy will:
- Release funding to deliver more suitable homes to meet the needs of the clients today and in the future
- Utilise our current property assets to grow income to develop new client services
- Generate funds for capital investment to build more transitional accommodation to enable independence (both on Enham’s own land and investing outside Enham) eg: Coopers Chase model.
Get in touch
For more information please contact the housing team.