The national home swapping service for social housing

Home Swapping Scheme

The national home swapping scheme is open to all Enham Trust social housing tenants.

The home swapping scheme is for social tenants (in rented property) who want a house swap, flat swap or exchange their council house. This is also called mutual exchange. If you live in a council house or housing association property you can arrnage a swap with someone else to another part of the country.

HomeSwapper is easy

  • 1. Register online at
  • 2. HomeSwapper automatically match you to any potential swaps
  • 3. HomeSwapper email or SMS text you with details of those matches
  • 4. You use that information and find your home

Go to the HomeSwapper website

Error in exception handler.