Making a complaint
How do I complain?
You can complain by telephone, by email, by writing to us or in person. A complaint should be made as soon as possible after the event or within 6 months of finding out about the problem.
What happens when I complain?
Enham Trust provides two stages in the complaints procedure. When complaining tell us:
- Your full name and address
- Your relationship with us i.e. tenant, Direct Payment client
- As much as you can about what has gone wrong
- Dates, times and location if appropriate
- How you wish us to resolve your complaint
Enham Trust Head Office, Enham Place, Enham Alamein, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 6JS
Tel: 01264 345800
Fax: 01264 333638