Donate now

Making a complaint

How do I complain?

You can complain by telephone, by email, by writing to us or in person. A complaint should be made as soon as possible after the event or within 6 months of finding out about the problem.

What happens when I complain?

Enham Trust provides two stages in the complaints procedure. When complaining tell us:

  • Your full name and address 
  • Your relationship with us i.e. tenant, Direct Payment client 
  • As much as you can about what has gone wrong
  • Dates, times and location if appropriate
  • How you wish us to resolve your complaint

Contact Details

Enham Trust Head Office, Enham Place, Enham Alamein, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 6JS

Tel: 01264 345800

Fax: 01264 333638


View our full complaints handling procedure

Share this: