Tenant Scrutiny Panel
The tenant’s scrutiny panel is a small team of Enham Tenants who work together to act as the voice of Enham residents.
The team are an independent panel who work in partnership with the housing department to undertake the following tasks.
- Monitor service performance, scrutinise Housing areas of the Enham Trust on a planned basis using relevant evidence, including tenant inspection findings, internal Performance data and data from local comparable organisations.
- Scrutinize day to day running of the Housing, Maintenance, and Finance Departments and identify areas for improvement.
- Evaluate, contribute and review policies, targets and Key Performance Indicators relevant to Housing, Maintenance and Finance.
- Participate in completing and reviewing equality impact assessments.
- Help to organize and participate in community events representing the Enham Trust as ambassadors.
- Consider new government proposals and legislation and investigate and plan for the impact this may have on tenants.
- Analyse tenant satisfaction and prioritise work on services which show low tenant satisfaction.
- Consider value for money when reviewing all issues; participate in reviewing budgets and management accounts for the coming financial year.
- Help produce the Enham Echo newsletter and be responsible for gathering news stories and feedback
The formation of a tenant panel provides the means for tenants to get involved in shaping and influencing how their homes are managed. It also provides the opportunity for Enham Trust to work in Partnership with its Tenants to self-regulate service delivery.
The current tenant scrutiny panel members are Pat Borely, Doug Saunders, Tami Cook, Nigel Aynsley and Gorden Rawlings. Panel members can be contacted directly with any issues.
If you are a tenant and are interested in joing panel please contact the housing team.
Get in touch
For more information please contact us: